Quitting Smoking with Hypnotherapy
What’s the biggest gift you can give yourself?
Imagine what it would be like if you stopped smoking… Picture yourself 12 months from now
Hypnotherapy is a gentle therapy that can help with the underlying impulses which make you smoke, using the power of your subconscious mind we can help you re-programme your mind replacing those old responses with new positive ones, which will set you free from your unwanted habits and cravings.
Hypnosis is the one of the most effective way of giving up smoking, according to the largest ever scientific comparison of ways of breaking the habit. Willpower, it turns out, counts for very little.
New Scientist Magazine
10 Reasons to Stop Smoking
- Fatal diseases – Lung Cancer / Strokes
- Lack of energy
- Poor concentration
- Shortness of breath and wheezing
- Premature ageing
- Costs £
- Stained fingers and bad breath
- Not being in control of the habit
Smoking 20 cigarettes a day continues to cost you over £2,500 per year.
Is this the year you give yourself that extra special gift?
Imagine stopping smoking in a positive and easy way…
Picture yourself saying “no thanks” as someone offers you a cigarette, how proud and positive are you going to feel about yourself?
SMOKING CESSATION SESSION ONLY £150.00
Smoking some facts:
- An estimated 34 million days a year costing £328 million are lost in England and Wales through sickness absence resulting from smoking related illness.
- 5 cigarettes break a day equal 28 working days a year.
- 60% of smokers would like to give up smoking.
Smoking awareness information links: