“Is this the year you take control of your eating habits?”
You’ve probably been thinking about losing weight for some time now, haven’t you?
You’ve thought about all kinds of ways you might lose weight?
Imagine you’ve tried just about every diet, you can think of… Weight Watchers, Slimming World, Cabbage Soup Diet, The Cambridge Diet, The Little Black Dress Diet, The Atkins, LighterLife, Diet Pills…
You want to try something different, you want to believe, or do believe you can do it…
Hypnotherapy weight loss is a gentle way of helping you to lose weight. Hypnotherapy helps you regain control and changes your eating habits for good and not only help you to lose weight but to also stay slim and healthy.
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) weight loss is a soothing and relaxing therapy which helps remove the anxiety, reduce the cravings and increase motivation for physical exercise. Once these underlying emotions have been addressed, the results will have a knock on affect on your relationship with both food and your body ensuring you eat purely for nutrition and optimal health, rather than for comfort.
For many, losing weight can be a constant battle which impacts on every aspect of your life both physically and psychologically. How many times have you started a diet with all the best intentions in the world to find that, weeks later, the results have not lived to your expectations and left feeling frustrated, disappointed and demotivated?
As well as the obvious health issues, not being at your ideal weight can affect both your confidence and self esteem and your ongoing relationship with food can seem like you’re on an emotional roller coaster. When you’re emotional it creates blocks or disruptions in the body’s energy system causing an “anxiety short circuit’. In this state you turn to food for comfort to calm the anxious feelings. Unresolved emotional issues or a previous trauma tend to be the root cause of emotional eating.
How does Hypnotherapy and EFT work?
Hypnotherapy weight loss, works by inducing you in a sense of deep relaxation with your attention narrowed down, and focused on appropriate suggestions made by the therapist. These suggestions help people make positive changes within themselves. A hypnotist helps to facilitate your experience – hypnotherapy is not about being made to do things, in fact it is the opposite, it is about empowerment. It does involve the induction of a trance-like state, but when in it, the client is actually in an enhanced state of awareness, concentrating entirely on the hypnotist’s voice. In this state, the conscious mind is suppressed and the subconscious mind is exposed, allowing the desired changes to be made. Click here to find out more about Hypnotherapy.
EFT Weight Loss
EFT weight loss, works like acupuncture which stimulates the meridian system bringing it back into alignment. Once your energy system is emotionally well balanced you will find it much easier to control your eating habits with little or no willpower required. Click here to find out more about EFT
Is this the year you give yourself that extra special gift?
Weight Loss Programmes
Each weight loss programme is tailored around you, and your habits, your beliefs, your goals as to where you want to be, to enable you to take control.
£60.00 per session approx 60 minutes
or £160 Weight Loss Programme of 3 booked sessions and Free initial consultation
Key facts from NHS Health Centre
- In 2009, almost a quarter of adults (22 per cent of men and 24 per cent of women aged 16 or over) in England were classified as obese (BMI 30kg/m2 or over).
- A greater proportion of men than women (44 per cent compared with 33 per cent) in England were classified as overweight in 2009 (BMI 25 to less than 30kg/m2).
- In 2009/10, almost a quarter of adults (24.3 per cent of respondents) in England reported that they had taken part in sport on 11 to 28 days within a four week period.
- People are eating less saturated fat, trans fat and added sugar than they were 10 years ago.
- In 2008, among adults aged 16 and over, overweight or obese men and women were more likely to have high blood pressure than those in the normal weight group; high blood pressure was recorded in 48 per cent of men and 46 per cent of women in the obese group, compared with 32 per cent of overweight men and women and 17 per cent of men and women in the normal weight group.
At Holistic Health Therapies, we want to help empower you to take control of your habits and make the changes you want.